Way Before The Blog

Musings on the greatest rock band(s) that ever rocked... Black Eyed Sceva & Model Engine

Friday, December 10, 2004

That's Right

A few years ago I bought www.blackeyedsceva.com. And promptly did nothing with it. I've always wanted to do a tribute to the band(s) but I never got around to actually completing one.

There was a time when I had a Sceva website at college (now available on the wayback machine...just put in www.uop.edu/~jwebb/sceva) but it was limited...born in the early days of the world wide web....way before the blog

This is probably going to be a limited blog, updated sparsely. My goal is to make a post for each song of theirs (from the two albums and ep) with my thoughts. Then...that's it.

Perhaps I'll think of something else to do with it later, but for now, what you see is what you get!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home